Read the dictionary definition of growing. All definitions for this word.
1. (electronics) the production of (semiconductor) crystals by slow crystallization from the molten state
2. (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level
1. he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children
3. relating to or suitable for growth
1. the growing season for corn
2. good growing weather