Read the dictionary definition of no. All definitions for this word.
1. a negative
1. his no was loud and clear
2. a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
3. (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of
1. we have no bananas
2. no eggs left and no money to buy any
3. have you no decency?
4. did it with no help
5. I'll get you there in no time
4. used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
1. no, you are wrong
5. not in any degree or manner; not at all
1. he is no better today
6. referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
1. he was no heavier than a child