Read the dictionary definition of thong. All definitions for this word.
1. a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
2. minimal clothing worn by stripteasers; a narrow strip of fabric that covers the pubic area, passes between the thighs, and is supported by a waistband
3. leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
4. a thin strip of leather; often used to lash things together
5. underpants resembling a G-string; worn by women especially under very tight pants
1. she wore thongs in her quest for the callipygian ideal