Read the dictionary definition of posture. All definitions for this word.
1. characteristic way of bearing one's body
1. stood with good posture
2. the arrangement of the body and its limbs
1. he assumed an attitude of surrender
3. capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war
1. we faced an army of great strength
2. politicians have neglected our military posture
4. a rationalized mental attitude
5. assume a posture as for artistic purposes
1. We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often
6. behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
1. Don't pay any attention to him--he is always posing to impress his peers!
2. She postured and made a total fool of herself