Read the dictionary definition of disk. All definitions for this word.
1. a flat circular plate
2. (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
3. sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
4. something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
1. the moon's disk hung in a cloudless sky
5. draw a harrow over (land)