Read the dictionary definition of kid. All definitions for this word.
1. young goat
2. a young person of either sex
1. she writes books for children
2. they're just kids
3. `tiddler' is a British term for youngster
3. a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
1. they had three children
2. they were able to send their kids to college
4. English dramatist (1558-1594)
5. soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat
1. kid gloves
6. tell false information to for fun
1. Are you pulling my leg?
7. be silly or tease one another
1. After we relaxed, we just kidded around