Read the dictionary definition of okay. All definitions for this word.
1. an endorsement
1. they gave us the O.K. to go ahead
2. give sanction to
1. I approve of his educational policies
3. being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
1. an all-right movie
2. the passengers were shaken up but are all right
3. is everything all right?
4. everything's fine
5. things are okay
6. dinner and the movies had been fine
7. another minute I'd have been fine
4. in a satisfactory or adequate manner
1. she'll do okay on her own
2. held up all right under pressure