Read the dictionary definition of mole. All definitions for this word.
1. small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet
2. a protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
3. a small congenital pigmented spot on the skin
4. spicy sauce often containing chocolate
5. a spy who works against enemy espionage
6. the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites