Read the dictionary definition of fool. All definitions for this word.
1. a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
2. a person who lacks good judgment
3. a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
4. indulge in horseplay
1. Enough horsing around--let's get back to work!
2. The bored children were fooling about
5. fool or hoax
1. The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone
2. You can't fool me!
6. spend frivolously and unwisely
1. Fritter away one's inheritance
7. make a fool or dupe of