Read the dictionary definition of crab. All definitions for this word.
1. a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
1. he caught a crab and lost the race
2. decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
3. a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
4. the edible flesh of any of various crabs
5. the fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
6. (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
7. a quarrelsome grouch
1. What was he hollering about?
9. fish for crab
10. scurry sideways like a crab
11. direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind