Read the dictionary definition of cod. All definitions for this word.
1. major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
2. lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish; usually baked or poached
3. the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
4. harass with persistent criticism or carping
1. The children teased the new teacher
2. Don't ride me so hard over my failure
3. His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie
5. fool or hoax
1. The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone
2. You can't fool me!
6. payable by the recipient on delivery
1. a collect call
2. the letter came collect
3. a COD parcel
7. collecting the charges upon delivery
1. mail a package C.O.D.