Read the dictionary definition of can. All definitions for this word.
1. airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
2. a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
3. a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
4. the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
1. he deserves a good kick in the butt
2. are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
5. a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
6. the quantity contained in a can
7. preserve in a can or tin
1. tinned foods are not very tasty
8. terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
1. The boss fired his secretary today
2. The company terminated 25% of its workers