Read the dictionary definition of ai. All definitions for this word.
1. the introduction of semen into the oviduct or uterus by some means other than sexual intercourse
2. a sloth that has three long claws on each forefoot and each hindfoot
3. the branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively
1. workers in AI hope to imitate or duplicate intelligence in computers and robots
4. an agency of the United States Army responsible for providing timely and relevant and accurate and synchronized intelligence to tactical and operational and strategic level commanders