Read the dictionary definition of DON. All definitions for this word.
1. a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename
1. Don Roberto
2. a European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov
3. Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu
4. a Spanish gentleman or nobleman
5. the head of an organized crime family
6. teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
7. put clothing on one's body
1. What should I wear today?
2. He put on his best suit for the wedding
3. The princess donned a long blue dress
4. The queen assumed the stately robes
5. He got into his jeans