Read the dictionary definition of ticket. All definitions for this word.
1. the appropriate or desirable thing
1. this car could be just the ticket for a small family
2. a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
3. a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
4. a summons issued to an offender (especially to someone who violates a traffic regulation)
5. a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
6. provide with a ticket for passage or admission
1. Ticketed passengers can board now
7. issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
1. I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street
2. Move your car or else you will be ticketed!