Read the dictionary definition of suit. All definitions for this word.
1. a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
1. the family brought suit against the landlord
2. a set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt) for outerwear all of the same fabric and color
1. they buried him in his best suit
3. playing card in any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack; each set has its own symbol and color
1. a flush is five cards in the same suit
2. in bridge you must follow suit
3. what suit is trumps?
4. a petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank
5. a man's courting of a woman; seeking the affections of a woman (usually with the hope of marriage)
1. its was a brief and intense courtship
6. (slang) a businessman dressed in a business suit
1. all the suits care about is the bottom line
7. accord or comport with
1. This kind of behavior does not suit a young woman!
8. be agreeable or acceptable to
1. This suits my needs
9. enhance the appearance of
1. Mourning becomes Electra
2. This behavior doesn't suit you!
10. be agreeable or acceptable
1. This time suits me
See also: Merriam-Webster definition of suit