Read the dictionary definition of screw. All definitions for this word.
1. slang for sexual intercourse
2. a fastener with a tapered threaded shank and a slotted head
3. a propeller with several angled blades that rotates to push against water or air
4. a simple machine of the inclined-plane type consisting of a spirally threaded cylindrical rod that engages with a similarly threaded hole
5. someone who guards prisoners
6. defeat someone through trickery or deceit
7. tighten or fasten by means of screwing motions
1. Screw the bottle cap on
8. cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion
1. drive in screws or bolts
9. turn like a screw
10. have sexual intercourse with
1. This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm
2. Adam knew Eve
3. Were you ever intimate with this man?