Read the dictionary definition of puke. All definitions for this word.
1. a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
1. only a rotter would do that
2. kill the rat
3. throw the bum out
4. you cowardly little pukes!
5. the British call a contemptible person a `git'
2. the matter ejected in vomiting
3. eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
1. After drinking too much, the students vomited
2. He purged continuously
3. The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night
See also: Merriam-Webster definition of puke