Read the dictionary definition of lewis. All definitions for this word.
1. English critic and novelist; author of theological works and of books for children (1898-1963)
2. United States novelist who satirized middle-class America in his novel Main Street (1885-1951)
3. United States labor leader who was president of the United Mine Workers of America from 1920 to 1960 and president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations from 1935 to 1940 (1880-1969)
4. United States explorer and soldier who lead led an expedition from St. Louis to the mouth of the Columbia River (1774-1809)
5. United States athlete who won gold medals at the Olympics for his skill in sprinting and jumping (born in 1961)
6. United States rock star singer and pianist (born in 1935)