Read the dictionary definition of kiss. All definitions for this word.
1. a light glancing touch
1. there was a brief kiss of their hands in passing
2. the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
3. any of several bite-sized candies
4. a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
5. touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
1. The newly married couple kissed
2. She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the room
6. touch lightly or gently
1. the blossoms were kissed by the soft rain