Read the dictionary definition of debase. All definitions for this word.
1. corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
1. adulterate liquor
2. lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
3. corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
1. debauch the young people with wine and women
2. Socrates was accused of corrupting young men
3. Do school counselors subvert young children?
4. corrupt the morals
See also: Merriam-Webster definition of debase