Read the dictionary definition of damn. All definitions for this word.
1. something of little value
1. his promise is not worth a damn
2. not worth one red cent
3. not worth shucks
2. wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
1. The bad witch cursed the child
3. expletives used informally as intensifiers
1. he's a blasted idiot
2. it's a blamed shame
3. a blame cold winter
4. not a blessed dime
5. I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing
6. he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool
7. a deuced idiot
8. an infernal nuisance
4. used as expletives
1. oh, damn (or goddamn)!
1. you are bloody right
2. Why are you so all-fired aggressive?