Read the dictionary definition of bunk. All definitions for this word.
1. a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
2. a rough bed (as at a campsite)
3. a long trough for feeding cattle
4. beds built one above the other
5. a message that seems to convey no meaning
6. unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
7. flee; take to one's heels; cut and run
1. If you see this man, run!
2. The burglars escaped before the police showed up
8. provide with a bunk
1. We bunked the children upstairs
9. avoid paying
1. beat the subway fare