Read the dictionary definition of bomb. All definitions for this word.
1. an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
2. strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
3. an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
1. the first experiment was a real turkey
2. the meeting was a dud as far as new business was concerned
4. throw bombs at or attack with bombs
1. The Americans bombed Dresden
5. fail to get a passing grade
1. She studied hard but failed nevertheless
2. Did I fail the test?