Read the dictionary definition of SIMPLY. All definitions for this word.
1. and nothing more
1. I was merely asking
2. it is simply a matter of time
3. just a scratch
4. he was only a child
5. hopes that last but a moment
2. absolutely; altogether; really
1. we are simply broke
3. in a simple manner; without extravagance or embellishment
1. she was dressed plainly
2. they lived very simply
4. (used for emphasis) absolutely
1. I just can't take it anymore
2. he was just grand as Romeo
3. it's simply beautiful!