Read the dictionary definition of POSE. All definitions for this word.
1. a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
2. affected manners intended to impress others
1. don't put on airs with me
3. a posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
4. be a mystery or bewildering to
1. This beats me!
2. Got me--I don't know the answer!
3. a vexing problem
4. This question really stuck me
5. pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions
1. She posed as the Czar's daughter
6. put into a certain place or abstract location
1. Put your things here
2. Set the tray down
3. Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children
4. Place emphasis on a certain point
7. assume a posture as for artistic purposes
1. We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often
8. behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
1. Don't pay any attention to him--he is always posing to impress his peers!
2. She postured and made a total fool of herself
1. This poses an interesting question