Read the dictionary definition of JAZZ. All definitions for this word.
1. a style of dance music popular in the 1920s; similar to New Orleans jazz but played by large bands
2. a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
3. empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
1. that's a lot of wind
2. don't give me any of that jazz
4. have sexual intercourse with
1. This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm
2. Adam knew Eve
3. Were you ever intimate with this man?
5. play something in the style of jazz