Read the dictionary definition of JAW. All definitions for this word.
1. holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
2. the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
3. the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it; the bones that hold the teeth
4. censure severely or angrily
1. The mother scolded the child for entering a stranger's car
2. The deputy ragged the Prime Minister
3. The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup
5. talk incessantly and tiresomely
6. talk socially without exchanging too much information
1. the men were sitting in the cafe and shooting the breeze
7. chew (food); to bite and grind with the teeth
1. He jawed his bubble gum
2. Chew your food and don't swallow it!
3. The cows were masticating the grass