Read the dictionary definition of GOD. All definitions for this word.
1. a material effigy that is worshipped
1. thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
2. money was his god
2. any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
3. the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in monotheistic religions
4. a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people
1. he was a god among men