Read the dictionary definition of BABY. All definitions for this word.
1. a project of personal concern to someone
1. this project is his baby
2. a very young mammal
1. baby rabbits
3. the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)
1. the baby of the family
2. the baby of the Supreme Court
4. a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
1. the baby began to cry again
2. she held the baby in her arms
3. it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different
5. an unborn child; a human fetus
1. I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby
2. it was great to feel my baby moving about inside
6. an immature childish person
1. he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived
2. stop being a baby!
7. treat with excessive indulgence
1. grandparents often pamper the children
2. Let's not mollycoddle our students!